Firstly, some general legal and insurance stuff.
- BCU Insurance cover Here is some stuff about the insurance for club members provided as part of the club
- River Swimming judgment Judicial rulings about implications for landowners of people doing dangerous activities: (and note paras 27
- River Swimming trespass ruling Judicial rulings about implications for landowners of people doing dangerous activities
- https://www.towergateinsurance.co.uk/boat-insurance/canoe-insurance-guide – These guys supply canoe/kayak insurance to British Canoeing
Travel Insurance which covers white-water kayaking.
NOTE – you will need to check that this covers the grade which you are paddling at. All of these currently seem to cover grade 4 (summer 2016).
- DogTag insuarnce
- Insure And Go More travel insurance which is valid for kayaking – NO; these used to cover white-water, but no longer.
- LV travel insurance
- PS Sports Travel Insurance
- Snowcard Insurance which is valid for whitewater kayaking
- Sports Cover Direct